Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text


Robert Burton


Great truths

Do you agree? Tell me.
Don’t agree? Tell me why.



Spring is our time for the renewal of Hope in America. Farmers understand Nature and follow her laws.  

But immoral behavior and a complete lack of spirituality in America have produced the conflicts we must now face. Good always triumphs over Evil, but it can take a very long time. 

“We are never defeated unless we give up on God,” said Ronald Reagan. Businessmen and politicians tend to choose money and power above everything else. “Worship money and it will plague you like the devil,” said Henry Fielding. 

“Without God, there could be no American form of Government,” said Dwight Eisenhower. “God is, even though the whole world deny him,” said Gandhi. 

Our spendthrift nanny state is booming under what many people improperly describe as their idea of “democracy.”

America is and has always been a democratic REPUBLIC. Is that why so many Democrats are lobbying to overthrow the Constitution? They want “their” democracy.

“Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%” is attributed to Thomas Jefferson. With such deep and angry divisions in our country now, can anyone be surprised at the brilliance of our founders who created this democratic republic?

Far-right Republicans accomplish little and have earned their nickname as “the gang that couldn’t shoot straight.” They are more interested in televised drama than in solving America’s problems.

Not to worry, the far-left Democrats are even worse. They are delusional idealists more interested in climate and social issues than honestly facing what’s wrong with our country and fixing it.  

With both sides failing to work together to reach a consensus on immigration policy, America now has a problem that is out of control and will take decades to solve.

“Defund the Police” has allowed crime to surge. Crime is up and punishing lawbreakers is down. “Tax the Rich” is causing a flight of capital from blue Democratic states.

Thomas Sowell says, “Education is not merely neglected in many of our schools but is replaced to a great extent by ideological indoctrination.” The outrageous behavior of our young college students and the equivocations and resignations of the heads of numerous prestigious colleges have proven him right. 

Abortion, DEI, the Gay Pride flag, BLM, LGBTQ, and transgender movements are our most divisive issues.

Is it any wonder that Americans have such a low opinion of ALL politicians?

America needs the Resurrection of good ideas, good people, and Great Truths. We need a hopeful future. I’m an optimist so hope springs eternal in me. I believe the time is ripe for good people to act.

Study all the issues carefully. Please vote this November and let’s elect the good wolves – people with integrity who are willing to fight for the truths that can help restore America to its rightful place as the guiding light for the entire world.

What do you think? 

These are my thoughts on the HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL IN ME for today, March 27, 2024

Do you agree? Tell me! -Don't agree? Tell me WHY!

Comments will be approved before showing up. Thanks!